Groups And Classes
“The Other Woman” Group
A new group will be starting in June -2018 for women who have found themselves in romantic relationships with a married man or woman. For more information about the upcoming group, please email me. email@example.com
In these groups I feel it is my job to create a safe and welcoming environment without judgment in order to provide a place where women can learn, share and support each other.
It is my hope that these intimate gatherings will provide an opportunity for education, growth and support, where each of you will feel comfortable in sharing your feelings, thoughts, and beliefs.
During these groups, you will have the opportunity to:
- Form deep relationships with other women who are in a relationship with a married man or woman.
- Share authentically from the heart in a safe and supportive environment.
- Access your deeper feelings through education, healing and support.
- Gain support from understanding ourselves and others and learn how to be gentle with yourself as you process your own growth.
- Give and receive support.
Books for this group:
“State of Affairs” and “Mating in Captivity”
by Esther Perel
Triggered by #Me Too Group
A new group will be starting in August -2018 for those who have found themselves triggered by the “Me Too” Movement. For more information about the upcoming group, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org